Please find below a list of our latest vacancies. You can download a copy of our Teacher Application Form or our Support Staff Application at the bottom of this page.
Please note we do not accept CVs in place of an application form as we require the same range of information from all of our candidates.
Application forms and further details are available from and returnable to:
Mrs N Smith, Derby Pride Academy, Orient Way, Pride Park, DERBY, DE24 8BY
Telephone: 01332 349616
DERBY PRIDE ACADEMY
0.6 Teacher of History & English
The Governors wish to appoint the following temporary post, for maternity cover, starting April 2017.
Derby Pride Academy is proud to be one of the first Alternative Provision Free Schools opened in the country.
OFSTED (April 2014) judged us to be OUTSTANDING overall.
- In the short time that students attend the academy, their academic achievement improves from poor to outstanding.
- The quality of teaching, care and guidance for the students is exceptional.
- Relationships amongst students and between students and staff are excellent.
- Students make very rapid progress in improving their behaviour.
This post provides an exceptional opportunity for candidates and is suitable for experienced or newly qualified staff. You will have the opportunity to develop and contribute to an ambitious academy with the benefit of a new building to work in and new technologies to engage learners.
The Governors are looking for an individual who:
- has the ability and desire to contribute positively to the academy community;
- has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire others;
- is resilient and patient.
We can offer you:
- an inclusive academy;
- a friendly, supportive and professional team of staff;
- a commitment to provide Continuing Professional Development;
- an excellent support programme for NQTs and new staff.
Prospective applicants are encouraged to call if they have any questions or would like to arrange a visit; we are proud of our vibrant academy and welcome visitors.
Full Safeguarding Procedures are followed in the appointment of staff
To apply for this post, please complete an application form enclosing a letter of application.
Application forms and further details are available from, and returnable to:
Ms N Smith, Derby Pride Academy, 20 Orient Way, Pride Park, DERBY, DE24 8BY
Telephone: 01332 349616
Closing date: 31st March
Interviews to be held: Ongoing