Following the academy’s dress code is a foundation of a successful environment to learn. Please can you take careful note of the below and support your child in following the dress code.
- Derby Pride Academy tracksuit as provided: matching top and bottoms, in black, with DPA logo on top. Students may wear their own, plain, black tracksuit bottom – should they need.
- Derby Pride Academy polo shirt with DPA logo as provided.
- Socks - black, white or grey: non-luminous.
- Training shoes/trainers – no high tops, boots or pumps. Trainers must have closed front and back to them and have black or white laces.
- Kameez – plain black, plain cotton, straight line, mid-calf length dress with round neck, long or short sleeved.
- Scarf/Chunni/Duppatta – plain white or black, plain cotton scarf.
- Outside coats – no large or inappropriate logos allowed.
- Mobile phones are not allowed: they are to be handed in at reception at the start of the day and collected at the end. Phones will be kept in the safe and will not be looked at. If a student is seen with a mobile during the academy day, it will be handed in at reception and kept until the end of the day
Incorrect uniform may result in a student having to borrow kit that is not theirs; piercings not allowed will have to be removed: spacers are acceptable; covering piercings is not aceptable. Hoodies or unacceptable garments worn will be kept at reception until the end of the academy day.